Are you searching for stillness in the middle of chaos? We are living in a world that is constantly moving – the heart is pumping, the job is demanding, the relations are challenging, the tasks are building up, body & mind is unbalanced. But in the middle of everything the spirit is still, steady, and balanced.
In this course, you will learn how to nourish and reconnect to the peaceful core in the middle of the daily chaos.
- Signup: Tuesdays from 19:30- 20:30 for 12 weeks. Price: 1200DKK Starts from 29th march to 21st July
Your teacher Govind Radhakrishnan has learned the ancient yogic psychology techniques from his yoga masters in Himalaya, Kerala, and Tiruvanamalai as Govind has been living in Denmark for the last 15 years, the meditation tools in this course are designed for the busy, western life.
Meditation techniques in this course, Govind applies principles of Yogic psychology, Ayurveda, Astrology, and eco-spirituality in a holistic mindful way, which he has been practising for more than 30 years
It is a hands-on, experience-based program with simple meditation tools that can be applied in a busy life, so you can reconnect to the peaceful centre when you are in the middle of a chaotic day.
When you have completed the course, you will also have the tools to go through a life crisis and shocking events as balanced as possible because you know how to find peacefulness.
Govind says: “If you learn to swim, you don’t have to be afraid of water. If the boat sinks, you can easily swim and enjoy life. This course teaches you how to swim joyfully in this life and not be afraid of it.”
- The course is for everybody on all levels: People with advanced meditation practices, or who are completely new to meditation. Everyone needs to go into this course with an open, beginner’s mind.
- The teaching will take place in person. It can easily be changed to online teaching if covid restrictions arise again.
- Place: Huset no 7, 7400 Herning
- Things to bring; Yoga mat, pillow and blanket if you need.
The classes will be in simple English.